Albany Rock Oysters with Salmon Caviar and Chives
A classic combination which delivers textural and visual interest as well as a delivery of delightful flavours on the palate.
- 12 Albany Rock Oysters
- ¼ cup salmon caviar
- 2 tbsp chives, finely sliced
- 1 lemon sliced into wedges
- Flakey sea salt
- Garnish each oyster with caviar and chives.
- Serve with lemon wedges and salt on the side for guests to season oysters to their own taste.
- You could add a little creme fraiche to each oyster if you want to push the decadence up a notch.