Albany Rock Oysters with Miso Ginger Dressing and Baby Radish
A magic combination with heat from ginger, salt and body from miso and balance from rice wine vinegar. If you love Asian flavours this is the oyster dressing for you.
- 12 Albany Rock Oysters, shucked
- 1 tbsp red miso
- 1 tbsp light soy
- 2 tbsp rice wine vinegar
- ½ tsp sugar
- Small knob ginger, peeled and finely julienned
- 2 tsp toasted sesame
- ¼ cup green micro herbs
- 2 tbsp spring onion, finely sliced
- 6 baby radish, stalks trimmed and halved
- Place all ingredients in a small bowl and whisk with a fork to combine.
- Place oysters on a platter and dress spoon over a little miso ginger dressing.
- Garnish with micro herbs and spring onion.
- Serve with crisp radish.