Albany Rock Oysters with Soy & Lime
Go lightly when using this delicious Asian style dressing. Treat it as if you were seasoning your oyster. The freshness of the coriander stalk and spring onion provides texture and balances the salty umami of the soy.
- 12 Albany Rock Oysters, shucked
- 2 tbsp light soy sauce
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- ½ tsp white sugar
- 1 tbsp coriander stalk, finely diced
- 1 red chilli, seeds removed and finely diced
- 1 spring onion, sliced into thin rounds
- Combine all dressing ingredients in a small bowl and gently mix to combine.
- Refrigerate until required.
- Place oysters on a platter, spoon over a little dressing and serve extra on the side.